I know personally just how awful and demoralizing acne can be. One thing about acne I know to be true: it CAN be controlled with the right combination of products, used in the correct way. Just as in a clogged drain, the pore must be treated with products that unclog it and kill the acne bacteria. Regardless of the type of acne you are struggling with, the Face Reality Acne Program is proven to help you achieve clear, healthy skin without the harsh side effects of prescription medications.
HOW LONG DOES IT TYPICALLY TAKE TO GET CLEAR?
Acne takes between 30 to 90 days to form. If you do your homecare twice a day and come in every two weeks for a treatment, you will most likely be clear in about three to four months. Some people might take a little longer depending on the nature of their acne and how closely they follow the recommended homecare guidelines that they are given.
WHAT IS THE COST?
• Initial Consultation & First Treatment - 75 (1 hr 15 mins)
This includes an in-depth consultation and skin analysis to determine your skin type, type of acne and tolerance to active products. We will also review potential aggravating factors that may contribute to your breakouts, such as lifestyle and dietary choices that affect acne as well as pore clogging ingredients found in cosmetics, medications and current home care.
• Treatments - 60 (30-45 mins)
It typically takes about six to eight treatments over a 3 to 4-month period of time to see results. Treatments would either include a hydrating acne enzyme or an acne peel, depending on what the skin needs that day, extractions and high frequency. Once clear you will need to stick with the products to keep the skin clear and can schedule appointments for treatments as needed.
The initial investment on products is $125-$200. Most of the products will last roughly 8-12 weeks depending on the product and the regimen that you are placed on. The active ingredient products are purposefully put in smaller containers as these will be strengthened at different points in your treatment plan.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
You must commit and stick to the regimen in order to get clear skin and maintain it.
• Home care regimen that you apply twice a day
• Treatments every two weeks
• Home Care Adjustments – consistent adjustments to boost your home care regimen
• Lifestyle Adjustments - foods, medications, cosmetics, stress and pore-clogging ingredients in skin and hair products
• No prescription topical product (i.e., Differin, Retin A, Clindamycin, Epiduo, etc.) for two weeks prior to your appointment
• No Accutane or equivalents for at least 6 months prior to your appointment
• If you are under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18) at your initial appointment